Jubilee : Susi Knuchel and Katherine Känel are celebrating 15 years in the company
Our employees, Susi Knuchel (photo) and Katherine Känel are celebrating 15 years in the company. We thank them for their loyalty and commitment.
Annual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001:2015 audit
We successfully passed the annual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001:2015 follow-up audit.
Since May 2020, our employees have a new, fully equipped canteen at their disposal.
Retirement : Brigitte Krähenbühl
Our production employee, Brigitte Krähenbühl, is retiring after almost 20 years of loyalty. We thank her for her commitment and wish her all the best for this new life.
New OPP 2000 press
Acquisition of the latest development of the Osterwalder company. The world’s first OPP 2000 hybrid electric/hydraulic press from the Lyss plants is at Meyer Sintermetall !
This press with a 200-tons compression force, with various new features and equipped with 4 upper and 4 lower plates, makes it possible to produce highly complex parts. We have also equipped this press with a robot from Roboworker, which makes it totally autonomous.
- Welcome Vesna Ilieva
- Philippe Voisard new Co-CEO
- Welcome Boris Krajcar
- New investment for a new sintering furnace
- Welcome Jimmy Berger
- Retrofit vacuum furnace
- Welcome Rahel Flury
- New construction of a closed measuring space with a new integrated lighting
- New employee : Imad Hussain
- Recertification audit ISO 9001 et ISO 14001:2015
- Jubilee : Susi Knuchel and Katherine Känel are celebrating 15 years in the company
- Annual ISO 9001 and ISO 14001:2015 audit