Welcome Jimmy Berger
We are happy to welcome Jimmy as our new press operator. We wish him a successful start in our company and look forward to a good and reliable cooperation.
Retrofit vacuum furnace
We have invested more than CHF 250,000.- for the retrofit of our vacuum furnace to ensure the reliability and efficiency of our production and to increase our possibilities by adding hydrogen sintering.
It has been modernized as follows:
- New electrical cabinet
- New control system
- New wiring
- New hydraulic circuit
- New gas circuit
- New sintering chamber
- New debinding system
Welcome Rahel Flury
We are happy to welcome Rahel Flury as a new forwarding employee. We wish her a successful start in our company and look forward to a good and reliable cooperation.
New construction of a closed measuring space with a new integrated lighting
In line with the company's policy of continuous improvement and quality development and in order to meet the requirements of the quality standards, Meyer Sintermetall has invested in the quality department by creating a new closed measuring area with integrated lighting and new flooring.
New employee : Imad Hussain
We are pleased to welcome Imad Hussain as our new Quality Manager. His big experience in quality management will be very useful to us.
- CAQ system (Quipsy) has been implemented in our company
- Welcome Vesna Ilieva
- Philippe Voisard new Co-CEO
- Welcome Boris Krajcar
- New investment for a new sintering furnace
- Welcome Jimmy Berger
- Retrofit vacuum furnace
- Welcome Rahel Flury
- New construction of a closed measuring space with a new integrated lighting
- New employee : Imad Hussain
- Recertification audit ISO 9001 et ISO 14001:2015
- Jubilee : Susi Knuchel and Katherine Känel are celebrating 15 years in the company